A range of classroom, distance learning and online maritime training courses.
- One day 49 CFR Hazardous Materials Transportation – Classroom
- Shipboard Training – on Vessel
- General Awareness Hazmat / Dangerous Goods Recognition – Classroom
- Marine Terminal General Awareness Hazmat / Dangerous Goods Recognition – Online
- Hazardous Materials Regulations – USCG Approved Distance Learning Course (49 CFR Parts 100-185)
The full list of all our National Cargo Bureau Services – please click here for more information.
- Hazardous Container / Tank Inspections
- General Cargo / Container Tank Inspections
- Container Structural Serviceability Inspections
- Flat Rack Securing Inspections
- Container Packing / Securing Inspections
- Cargo Condition and Measurement Surveys
- Damaged Cargo Surveys
- HAZMAT / Dangerous Goods Incident Surveys
- Radioactive / Explosive Cargo Surveys – Port & USCG Permits
- Ro-Ro Cargo Surveys
Hazcheck Systems help our customers comply with the IMDG Code when shipping dangerous goods by sea. Used by 9 of the top 10 container lines. More Info
National Cargo Bureau has the following publications available – please click here for more information.