Safety of life and cargo at sea
Over 70 years of providing solutions for Safety of Life and Cargo at Sea
Please select one of our NCB port locations to learn more.
A range of classroom, distance learning and online maritime training courses.
International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code
49 CFR Hazardous Materials Transportation
- One day 49 CFR Hazardous Materials Transportation – Classroom
- Shipboard Training – on Vessel
- General Awareness Hazmat / Dangerous Goods Recognition – Classroom
- Marine Terminal General Awareness Hazmat / Dangerous Goods Recognition – Online
- Hazardous Materials Regulations – USCG Approved Distance Learning Course (49 CFR Parts 100-185)
OSHA Maritime Safety
US Coast Guard Approved Courses
The full list of all our National Cargo Bureau Services – please click here for more information.
Grain Cargo Vessel Surveys
Container Vessel Surveys
- Hazardous Container / Tank Inspections
- General Cargo / Container Tank Inspections
- Container Structural Serviceability Inspections
- Flat Rack Securing Inspections
- Container Packing / Securing Inspections
- Cargo Condition and Measurement Surveys
- Damaged Cargo Surveys
- HAZMAT / Dangerous Goods Incident Surveys
- Radioactive / Explosive Cargo Surveys – Port & USCG Permits
- Ro-Ro Cargo Surveys
Claims & Loss Prevention
Dangerous Goods Consultations
Hazcheck Systems help our customers comply with the IMDG Code when shipping dangerous goods by sea. Used by 9 of the top 10 container lines. More Info
National Cargo Bureau has the following publications available – please click here for more information.
Find out more about NCB