We use both session and persistent cookies on the site and we use different types of cookies to run the site:
- Essential cookies necessary for the operation of the site. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, or offer site features.
- Analytical/performance cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the site when using it. This helps us improve the way the site works.
- Functionality cookies used to recognize you when you return to the site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies record your visit to the site, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the site more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Third Party Cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Site and refine marketing efforts.
- Tracking cookies follow on-site behavior and tie it to other metrics allowing better understanding of usage habits.
- Optimization cookies allow real-time tracking of user conversion from different marketing channels to evaluate their effectiveness.
- Partner cookies provide marketing conversion metrics to our partners so they can optimize their paid marketing efforts.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Control of cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.